Barbecue Meat Marinade Recipe with Red Wine. This beef barbecue recipe is sure to please the grill. The specialty is marinated with red wine and teriyaki sauce. When marinated until the time is complete, then plug it into the switch with vegetables and fruits.
Beef BBQ ingredients (for 4 sticks)
- Diced beef 500 grams
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic Salt 1/2 tsp.
- 1 bottle of Unseasoned Meat Tenderizer
- 1/2 small pineapple or canned pineapple
- 1 green bell pepper, large
- 1 large shallot
How to cook a meat barbecue
1. Put the meat in a mixing bowl. Add teriyaki sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Knead and mix well. Cover with plastic preservation. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
2. When the time is up, bring it out and mix it together a little more. Sprinkle the meat marinade. Marinate according to the time indicated next to the product.
3. Take the pineapple out, cut into pieces prepared.
4. Start skewering sweet peppers, pineapple and shallots, alternating with beef. Roast until cooked to your liking. During the grill, add the marinated sausage to add moisture as well.