Blueberry Creamcheese Crepe cakes, desserts, easy to make, no oven needed add deliciousness with mellow cream cheese and fresh blueberry. Delicious, easy to make, can be eaten every day.
Crepe dough ingredients
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups ufabet milk
- Eggs (No.0) 4 pcs.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
Cream Cheese Mix
- Cream cheese 250 g
- 85 grams of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Blueberries of your choice
- Blend the crepe batter ingredients with a fruit blender together. Strain with a sieve frequently. Leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Heat the teplon pan over low heat, spread a thin layer of butter over it.
- Scoop the crepe flour into. Tilt the pan to make the flour mixture thinly coated all over the pan. When the batter starts to dry, turn the crepe crust to fry on the other side, scoop up, set aside and fry until the end of the dough
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth, add the lemon juice, beat to combine.
- Place 1 crepe crust and lightly coat with cream cheese. Place the next layer of crepes. Reapply the cream cheese to the desired layer or height (approximately 10 layers). Spread the cream cheese on the outside, coating the entire crepe evenly.
- Refrigerate until it sets well. Decorate with whipped cream and blueberries of your choice.