For those who like to eat Thai curry that is not spicy. We recommend the Chicken Massaman. This recipe uses instant massaman curry paste. Add nuts and season to taste.
Chicken Massaman Ingredients
- Roasted Peanuts 80 g
- 2 chicken thighs with hips
- 1 potato
- 1-2 onions
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Massaman curry paste 100 g.
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks (optional, you don’t have to)
- 4-5 anise flowers (no need to add)
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp tamarind juice
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
How to make Chicken Massaman
1. Set a pan over low heat to roast the peanuts until cooked. Take the roasted nuts and mash them until the husks come off.
2. Prepare to cut potatoes, onions and chicken thighs into pieces, not very small.
3. Heat a pan on medium heat. Add coconut milk UFABET and massaman curry paste. Stir fry until the coconut milk breaks up. put the chicken thighs in Followed by potatoes and onions. Stir for a moment and then add the coconut milk. set to boil
4. After boiling, turn off the heat, add anise, cinnamon and roasted nuts and simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
5. When the chicken is tender, season with fish sauce. Tamarind juice and palm sugar Stir together and taste. If the taste is satisfied, turn off the heat and serve Chicken Massaman.