Chicken Yakitori is Japanese-style grilled chicken marinated in a sauce made from soy sauce and dashi, giving a unique aroma. Then Alternate chicken skewers with Japanese spring onions. When roasted, the chicken will be cooked, soft, fragrant and delicious.
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- Chicken thigh meat skin, cut into squares, bite-sized, 500 g
- Japanese scallions, cut into 2 inches long
- Champignon Mushrooms, cut in half, 10 flowers
- White sesame seeds for garnishing
- 1 small sachet of dashi powder (5 g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ufabet mirin
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
Chicken Yakitori instructions
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and add the chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Alternate chicken skewers with Japanese spring onions Champignon Mushroom Skewers
- Grilled on a charcoal stove over medium heat until cooked, put on a plate, sprinkled white sesame seeds.