Curry Pork with Pineapple. Comes with the method of making roasted curry paste You can add other meat.
Pork tenderloin (cut into pieces) 250 grams
Sriracha pineapple (chopped) 300 grams
coconut milk • Coconut milk (medium strength) 3 cups
3 tablespoons fish sauce
1 + 1/2 tablespoons palm sugar
2-3 tablespoons tamarind juice • 2
red chillies (oblique cut)
5 kaffir lime leaves
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
roasted curry paste
Curry paste Ingredients
5 dried chili peppers (seed removed, soaked in water, soft enough)
Dried chili. (Soak in water until soft) 5 tablets
Shallots (roughly chopped) 50 grams
Thai garlic 20 grams
1 teaspoon chopped galangal
2 teaspoons shrimp paste
How to make roasted curry paste
• Pound all ingredients together until fine.
How to Cook Pineapple Pork Curry
1. Set a wok and add vegetable oil. When hot, add roasted curry paste and stir until fragrant, gradually add the coconut milk until all. Stir until the coconut milk is cracked.
2. Add enough coconut milk to boil. Add the pork and stir until cooked. Followed by pineapple.
3. Season with fish sauce, palm sugar and tamarind juice. Stir enough together and simmer for a while.
4. Sprinkle kaffir lime leaves and chilli, stir well, lift off the stove, put into a bowl, ready to serve.