Fried Basil Chicken Breast. Chicken breast is one of the menus to build muscle to lose fat. Because it is very high in protein compared to other types of meat. Plus, it’s low in fat and cholesterol. Therefore, the chicken breast menu is the menu that the clean people choose to eat. But to eat only boiled chicken breasts or grilled chicken breasts alone can be boring. Today, ShopBack Blog will take you to cook chicken breasts to be more appetizing. But still keep the benefits packed together.
- chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- basil leaves
- oyster sauce
- red green chilli
- minced garlic chives
- vegetable oil
- plain water
- granulated sugar
- Pound the garlic and paprika until enough.
- Heat the pan, add oil, wait for it to boil, then add the pounded garlic and paprika and stir until golden brown.
- Add the chicken, stir-fry and cook, then add a little water. Season with oyster sauce and sugar.
- Add basil leaves, mix well and turn off the heat. Ladle onto a serving plate.