Ingredients: Fried Cucumber with Egg (serves 2 servings)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp cooked salted mackerel fillet
- soybean oil or 2 tablespoons of rice bran oil
- Thai garlic cloves (finely chopped) 2 teaspoons
- 5 fresh shrimps (peeled, cut back, remove the black veins)
- Cucumber (chopped) 1 cup
- food seasoning sauce (Golden Mountain Brand) 1 tbsp.
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- a little ground pepper
How to make scrambled eggs
1. Beat the egg and egg white UFABET mixture together. Add the halibut and mix again. Set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat. And soybean oil Followed by garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Add shrimp and stir until cooked. Add cucumber Sprinkle the egg mixture over the lid and cover for 1-2 minutes, or until the egg is cooked through.
3. Open the lid, shred the cooked eggs slightly. Add the food seasoning sauce and sugar. Stir to combine again. Sprinkle with ground pepper, scoop into a container, ready to serve.
Fried Cucumber with Egg Benefits.
You will see that both cucumber and egg have many benefits. More importantly, we can also bring cucumbers and eggs to cook together. The menu that we offer today is cucumber stir-fried with eggs, a hundred main menu, but millions of benefits. Helps with digestive system, has low calories, contains many vitamins, high protein, helps with hair health beauty skin including helping to lose weight
From the amount of energy, it was found that Cucumbers provide only 45 kcal of energy, eggs provide 80 kcal of energy. Cucumbers also help with Digestive system due to high fiber and high water content Plus eggs have protein to help build muscles. From the research, it was found that A low-calorie diet with high water content is positively correlated with weight loss.