Hawaiian BBQ Beef Marinade Recipe. Let’s continue with another beef barbecue recipe. This recipe is marinated with pineapple juice. Season with soy sauce and brown sugar. When marinated until the end of time, it is put on skewers alternating with fruits and vegetables
Hawaiian beef barbecue ingredients
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- soy sauce 1/4 cup low-sodium recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon molasses or molasses
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Beef (diced) 1 + 1/2 pounds
- 1 red sweet pepper (diced)
- 1/2 pineapple (diced)
- 1/4 shallot (diced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- Skewers for grilled meat
How to Cook Hawaiian Beef BBQ
1.Soak the skewer in water for 30 minutes.
2. Stir in the pineapple juice. Soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar Apple cider, molasses, chopped ginger, and minced garlic, stir until well combined, add the beef and marinate for 30 minutes, set aside to room temperature, or refrigerate.
3. Take out the meat and stir again. Finished, skewered on a skewer, alternating with bell peppers, pineapples, shallots and zucchini, grilled until cooked as desired.