Lets try menu Hawaiian Sandwich Bread. We use Canned Pineapple with Ham and Cheese Add color with cherries, season to taste, and finally fry until crispy and beautiful.
- Cherries in Syrup
- 2 slices of bread
- fresh butter
- 2 canned pineapples
- 2 cherries in syrup
- Ham, desired amount
- Cheese slices of your choice (recommended semi-hard cheeses) will make a very tasty sandwich)
- Fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped or dried oregano
- cayenne pepper
How to make Hawaiian Sandwich Bread
1. Spread the 2 slices of bread with butter, 1 on each side, and turn the unbreaded bread on top. then put pineapple Followed by cherries, ham and cheese slices as desired. Finally, take another piece of bread to cover. Put the buttered side on top.
2. Fry in a pan over low to medium heat. Do not use high heat as the bread will burn quickly and the cheese will not melt. Use a spatula to press down the bread slightly. Will dovetail tightening.
3. Sprinkle the bread with rosemary and cayenne pepper biscuits on the side, then returned to do the same. Sprinkle the bread with fresh rosemary leaves, cayenne pepper, and pepper. Turn the heat down and wait for the cheese to melt. (If adding ham and cheese in multiple layers Cheese won’t melt You will need to cover the pan for 2-3 minutes for the cheese to melt. Or put in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 2-3 minutes) cut and serve.