Hong Kong Waffle is the recipe uses a Hong Kong waffle maker. it’s the hot menu that has been waiting for you. Anyone who wants to add something to it, he or she likes it. Or just eat only flour, it’s delicious.
Hong Kong waffle ingredients
- All purpose wheat flour 230 g
- Arrowroot Flour 55 g
- Put 20 grams of baking powder.
- 130 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- Rice bran oil 50 grams
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 cup water (or lime juice)
- 1 scoop of vanilla rice
- 90 grams of melted butter
- Vegetable oil (for spreading the print)
- Put the wheat flour and arrowroot flour into a mixing bowl, add baking powder, sugar and mix well prepared.
- Add eggs and rice bran oil, pour fresh milk into it, mix well and water (If it is clear lime water is even better, it is crispy for a long time). Add vanilla flavor to gradually, flour mixture into Mix well. Finally add melted butter. Mix well
- Use a brush dipped in oil all over the Hong Kong waffle iron only for the first time. And warm up to hot, drop the powder into it, spread the flour thinly over the print, then turn the machine over immediately Bake for about 2 minutes on each side, quickly remove from the machine, roll it round or not roll as you like.