If you like Korean food, you must try this Korean style roast beef marinade recipe. The specialty is Japanese soy sauce, Chinese liqueur, garlic, ginger and pepper. Sprinkle with Japanese green onions.
Korean style roast beef ingredients
- Bulgogi (or pork), cut into bite-sized pieces 300 g.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Chinese liqueur
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons salt sesame seeds (roasted white sesame seeds with a pinch of salt)
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Chopped spring onions for garnish
- Kimchi and fresh vegetables
1. Put the beef in a mixing bowl. Followed by Japanese soy sauce, granulated sugar, sesame oil, Chinese liquor, sesame salt, chopped garlic, chopped ginger and black pepper. Marinade and leave in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
2. The grill pan up and heat it. Put the marinated meat on the grill until fragrant on both sides, then on a plate and sprinkle with Japanese spring onions. Served with kimchi Fresh vegetables and Korean dipping sauce of your choice