Mixed vegetables Curry is very delicious menu. Good for health. If anyone doesn’t want to buy chili curry to eat. Admin has a recipe for curry paste for you to pound. Let’s see the ingredients and how to make it.
|Water for boiling shrimp shells||4||Bowl|
|gourd, cut into bite-sized pieces||2||Bowl|
|Long beans, cut into long pieces||2||Bowl|
|Cabbage, cut into large pieces||2||Bowl|
Dried chili, soaked in water
Insctrucion of Mixed vegetables Curry
- Pound or blend the curry paste thoroughly and set aside.
- peeled shrimp Pick the head from the tail, cut the back, remove the black line, the shrimp shell and the head of the shrimp, keep it to boil as a broth.
- Boil the shrimp shells for about 20 minutes until the water boils. Filter to keep only clear water.
- Add the curry paste and dissolve it in the soup. Set on medium heat and wait until the soup boils. Add lentils, gourds and cabbage.
- season with fish sauce Tamarind juice, palm sugar, stir well, taste sour, salty, sweet. Add shrimp and wait for it to boil again. Remove from heat.