” Mocca Mousse ” is soft dessert and delicious. That can be done easily, without having to reconcile the oven. You can cook it yourself at home or when you have a party.
Mocca Mousse ingredient
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh milk
- 2 teaspoons instant ufabet Cacoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Chocolate brownies, cut into your desired pieces.
- Whipping cream whipped until soft peaks formed.
- Gradually sprinkle the gelatin powder over the water. Soak it until the gelatin is firm.
- Heat fresh milk, add Cacoa powder, stir until the Cacoa powder dissolves completely.
- Put the soaked gelatin into the hot milk and coffee mixture. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Separate yolk and egg white Then beat the yolks with half the sugar until thick and turn light yellow.
- Gradually mix 1/3 part coffee milk into the yolk, stir quickly to combine. Then pour the yolk mixture back into the Cacoa milk pot. Stir the ingredients together. Pass through a sieve, add chocolate Liqueur, stir thoroughly, set aside.
- Beat the egg whites until creamy and gradually sprinkle the remaining sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix the egg white with the coffee milk mixture. Gently fold to combine.
- Put the brownies into the glass. Put the Cacoa mousse on. Refrigerate until firm.
- Decorated with whipping cream A sheet of chocolate sprinkled with a little cocoa powder on top.