Pad Thai with Fresh Shrimp is starting with the basic Pad Thai menu that anyone would appreciate first with Pad Thai with Shrimp. The ingredients are like regular Pad Thai, just switch from dried shrimp to fresh shrimp. How many of them want to eat, put them in full Season with chili powder, fish sauce and sugar as you like.
Ingredients Pad Thai
- Pad Thai Sauce
- Fresh shrimp (peeled, cut after removing the black line) 3-5 pieces (as desired. )
- Yellow tofu (diced) 3 tablespoons
- Radish (finely chopped) 2 tablespoons
- Thin noodles (Or Chan noodles) soaked in water until soft
- Raw bean sprouts
- Chives leaves (cut into pieces)
- 1 ufabet egg
- Vegetable oil (for stir-frying)
- Ground roasted peanuts (as you like)
- Fresh vegetables (for pairing)
Ingredients of Pad Thai Sauce
1 Tbsp Palm Sugar
2 Tbsp Tamarind Juice
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tsp. Spicy as you like)
How to cook Pad Thai sauce?
Mix palm sugar. Tamarind juice, fish sauce and chili powder together. Bring it to the heat, put it on the heat and melt sugar. (If you want to keep it for several days, wait until it boils and keep it in a container with a closed lid).
Instruction Pad Thai with fresh shrimp
1. heat vegetable oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add fresh shrimp and fry until the shrimp are cooked. Scoop it up into the prepared plate.
2. Add the tofu and stir in the same pan, enough to make the fragrant yellow. Followed by chopped radish, stir-fry enough to combine, add the prepared Pad Thai sauce and stir until starting to boil.
3. Soaked noodles in water and stir lightly, then use a spatula to push the lines on the side of the pan.
4. Hammer the eggs into the mash until the eggs are cooked. Followed by the prepared shrimp and put it on a plate. Served with fresh fried Roasted Peanuts, Ground Chili Powder, and Lemon