Pineapple Fried Rice for who want to make a simple one-dish meal from the pineapple menu? A versatile sauce recipe can be kept for other dishes .
Pineapple Fried Rice Ingredients
1-2 Duck Eggs
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
4 oz (113.6g) sliced chicken fillet
6-7 fresh shrimp
minced garlic, 1 teaspoon
rice cooked 2 cups (rice)
onion, diced 3 ounces (85 grams)
peas and carrots, cut into small pieces 1 ounce (42.6 grams)
pineapple cut into pieces. 3/4 cup (or canned pineapple)
2 ounces (56.8 g) all-purpose sauce
1 + 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 ounce (28.4 g) raisins
2 ounces (56.8 g) roasted cashews • Scallions
and coriander for
garnish • Cucumber
Sauce How To Make All-Purpose Seasoning Sauce
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan. Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves. Bring it to the middle light. Simmer until boiling, then lower the heat. Simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes, turn off the heat, remove from the heat, set aside until cool, put in a container with a lid. Can be stored for about 1 month.
How to Cook Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Put vegetable oil into the pan, put on fire. When it is hot, add duck eggs and beat them enough to break.
2. Add chicken and stir until cooked, followed by shrimp, stir-fry until shrimp begin to cook and change color
3. When shrimp begin to change color, add garlic and stir until combined again, turn off the heat.
4. Add onion rice, curry powder. Beans, carrots, and pineapples. Turn on high heat. Stir all ingredients together and the rice is not lumpy.
5. Season with all-purpose sauce. Stir well.
6. Add the raisins and cashews and stir together again, turn off the heat, put on a plate or bowl of pineapple. Sprinkle with chopped green onions, cilantro, and cucumber