Roast Pork with Potatoes, its tender roast pork with the aroma of rosemary and olive oil. Eat with roasted potatoes with soft and chewy skin. They go together very well.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Whole potatoes, cut into 4 bite sized pieces
- Pork neck and pork tenderloin, cut into bite-sized pieces, 500 g together.
- Garlic, crushed 5 cloves
- 1/4 cup ufabet olive oil
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- Sea salt and black pepper, 1 teaspoon each
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili powder
Roast Pork with Potatoes instructions
- Mix together garlic, olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and cayenne. Add the pork to marinate for about 1 hour or more.
- Boil the whole potatoes to about 80% cooked, set aside to cool. Skewered potatoes and sticks alternate with pork.
- Roast on charcoal over medium heat until the pork is cooked and fragrant.