Sugar-free Mocha Ice Cream this Ice cream recipe, no machine, no sugar added, smooth texture, rich and fragrant, coffee aroma topping with whipped cream.
Ice Cream Ingredients
- Whipping cream 200 ml.
- Egg yolks (small size) 5 eggs
- Stevia (liquid) 1 + 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons of coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- Whipped cream for dressing
- Cocoa powder for dressing
- Pour the cream into a mixing bowl. Whip until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- On the double boiler, beat the yolk and stevia together. Followed by coffee powder and cocoa powder. Beat them together until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the cocoa mixture into the whipped cream.
- Put into a glass and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and cocoa powder.
You can follow the food menu / keto dessert, carbohydrate, flourless, sugarless, etc.