Let’s move on to how to make Thai iced milk. Drinking water recipes for all ages This recipe combines red nectar with sweetened condensed milk and condensed milk. Make a beautiful bottle to sell.
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened flavored water
- 2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon condensed milk
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Condensed milk (garnish)
how to make Thai iced milk
1. Put the sweet water into the glass. Followed by sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and 3/4 cup hot water, stir well.
2. Pour into a glass with ice. Sprinkle condensed milk on top and serve.