Toffee Nut Caramel Bars, This toffee bar is crust base, and when chewed, it crunches with corn flakes. With caramel And toffee face with cashew nuts, chewing for fun.
Bar base ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Corn flakes 30 g.
- 1/2 cup melted ufabet butter
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
Caramel filling ingredients
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Salted Butter 80 g
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Toffee face ingredients
- 100 grams salted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 100 grams of roasted cashews
Toffee Nut Caramel Bars Instructions
- Mix all purpose flour. Brown sugar, cornflakes, ground almonds and melted butter to combine.
- Scoop onto baking tray, spread evenly, press firmly, bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, set aside.
- Put sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan, followed by butter, corn syrup and salt, stir to melt and boil until slightly thick.
- Pour over the base of the baking dough. Spread evenly and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Simmered butter and brown sugar And corn syrup to form a thick caramel. Put the cashew nuts, stir to combine, pour over the caramel. Spread evenly and bake for another 10 minutes, set aside to cool.
- Cut into pieces wrapped in paper beautifully arranged in boxes.